Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimbal Ashshot -Application

2 posters

Go down

Grimbal Ashshot -Application Empty Grimbal Ashshot -Application

Post  Grimbal Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Full Name= Grimbal Tharius Ashshot

Class=Scout (OOC Dwarf Hunter)

Background= Grim's parents were Tharius Ashshot and Hellen Woodridge. Grimbal is a half-dwarf and was a scout for Ironforge untill he learned his father, Tharius was a dwarven death knight in league with the Black Light Cult. Upon learning this on one of his missions he was overcome with emotions and slew each of his comrades in a bloody rage. He then met Gewei, an elf necromancer who believes himself a rival of the lich king. He joined Gewei and works as a scout for him. Grimbal, as a Black Light member wants to extend his arm towards the cult of the damned and improve relations with the Lich King for Gewei. He seeks to work for what he calls " the winning side" which is the side of undead. He deeply hates humans and wants to see all of stormwind destroyed. He has worked undercover for a month for the black light within stormwind, seeking for cult of the damned to join the lich king.

Why do I want to join the cult?=To improve relations between the Black Light and the scourge, and to help the lich king wipe the "lesser peoples" from the face of azeroth. The various expirements that Gewei has preformed on him have twisted his mind into seeing all undead in two groups. The wise ones (scourge and the black light) and the foolish ones (forsaken undead andhorde and alliance death knights).Grimbal is evil and needs aid in destroying stormwind from within.

Grimbal

Back to top Go down

Grimbal Ashshot -Application Empty Re: Grimbal Ashshot -Application

Post  Aodhan Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Questions as promised:

1. You say he's half-dwarf, I assume the other half is human, from the mother's name? I don't know much about half-dwarves, I'm not sure if there are any in lore, but if you've found one that's interesting.

2. I'd like to know more about this Black Light Cult. The motive is good, uniting independent necromancers with the Scourge, but some background would be useful for us.

3. More nitpicking: how did his father come to be a death knight?
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimbal Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:07 pm

I've changed my mind, I'll make a dk to join guild. So I can fit in more? It'll replace Grimbal but have the same mission. search aid of cult of damned. I'll answer questions anyway

1) I haven't found any in lore, but it doesn't seem entirely far fetched. It allows me to further my storyline. If it is a pain I can remove it.

2) Its a cult founded by the darker half of a soul (one of a great a paladin) calling itself Gewei. He made a cult to unite undead,demons and followers and wipe out everything not allied with him. They call themselves rivals of the Lich King and wish to ally their forces (Gewei unfortunately is on horde side). Grimbal is his message to the alliance- Remove the alliance and gain followers. Grimbal is doing that by searching aid of the cult of the damned, and to prove their worth, has joined them.

3) Black Light Death knights are known as Gewei's generation. He strips away the lighter halves of their souls to strengthen his death knights(removing concience,honour and all things good). Tharius Ashshot joined Gewei for this "power".

Grimbal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down