Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siliers Application.

Go down

Siliers Application. Empty Siliers Application.

Post  Silier Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:29 am

Full name (your character, not you): Silier Garm

Class (include your IC class, if appropriate): Death Knight

Summary of your character's background (needn't be much): Former Knight of the Silver Hand. Was turned in the Battle of Darrowshire to serve the Lich King. In the battle of Light's Hope Chapel he fled the battle with Orbaz Bloodbane. He has moved further south hoping to find other followers of the Scourge.

Why does your character want to join the Cult, or why are they already involved with the Cult?: I would like to join because, I would like to try out the evil genre of RP, haven't RP'ed a lot I might add, but I've always wanted to try out an evil character. I think it can be rather challenging and fun.

Finally, why do YOU want to join us?: To become a better roleplayer, from all the guilds I've looking in to and thought about joining I found yours to have that special thing. And of course to make new friends and have fun Smile

Thanks and sorry if it is a bit short, not used to write something else than PvE applications.

Silier

Back to top Go down

Siliers Application. Empty Re: Siliers Application.

Post  Aodhan Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:07 am

Hi Silier, I'll get in touch in-game for a chat, I can't see anything wrong with this application.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down