Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application!

2 posters

Go down

Application! Empty Application!

Post  Sidgewick Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:25 pm

Full name: Sidgewick Skullkeeper

Class: Death Knight

Summary of your character's background : Raised as part of the Lich King's newest generation of Death Knights, Sidgewick is neither as powerful or strongly willed as his contemporaries. Indeed, he fits in with the seemingly new Scourge doctrine of fielding larger numbers of Death Knights as footsoldiers. Although he receives very little guidance from the hand of the Lich King, he bears no memory of or loyalty to the living, existing only to serve.

Why does your character want to join the Cult, or why are they already involved with the Cult?: Raised in the Plaguelands, his usefulness declined with the loss of the Ebon Hold to the Ebon Blade, the majority of his bretheren defecting to the forces arrayed against the Lich King. With no army to join, he was guided south to seek out members of the Cult who could put him to use.

Why do YOU want to join us?: Caliyen here on an alt. Despite being on the realm for a long time, I've never really been part of the evil roleplay on offer here. With my main guildless, I'd like to branch out a little and find some quality 'different' roleplay from what I'm used to.

Sidgewick

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty Re: Application!

Post  Aodhan Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Looks interesting, I'll try and catch you in-game Smile
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down