Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathogas' Application

Go down

Pathogas' Application Empty Pathogas' Application

Post  Pathogas Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Name: Pathogas

Class: Death Knight. IC Class included.

Summary of your character's background: Due to the extensive brainwashing of The Lich King. Not much is rememberable. Nor does Pathogas care much of what was, but is more concerned of what will be. Still believes in the Lich King. Willing to serve the Scourge. He is one that likes power. And Authority. He can be clever when need be and has a outside way of thinking, loyal and devote to the cause he leans to.

Why does your character want to join the Cult, or why are they already involved with the Cult?: Pathogas wishes to join the cult as its the closest thing to become undr the control of The Lich King again. He doesn't like being traded like a piece of cloth over to the Alliance and wishes to be with those like himself.

Finally, why do YOU want to join us?: I want to join an DK RP guild. I love RP with a passion. And I like playing evil characters. Morbid Faith has so far impressed me with what I have heard. And I would like to be a part of the greater things to come. I would hep with as much as I can. I have GHI, GHR, FlagRSP2 and another but I forget at current. xD!! I look forward to seeing everyone in-game.

Pathogas

Back to top Go down