Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday 28th March: event involving TTF.

2 posters

Go down

Saturday 28th March: event involving TTF. Empty Saturday 28th March: event involving TTF.

Post  Aodhan Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:41 pm

On Saturday evening there's an event planned in which we're expecting to move things forward a little with TTF. I'm not sure how much I should tell everyone, suffice to say it should let everyone know once and for all that Morbid Faith is a threat to the Alliance.

What I do want to let people know is that TTF have had some RP involving individuals stirring up trouble with the Horde, burning orcish settlements to spark a confrontation with the Task Force. It has been suggested that we should be involved with this, since it makes sense for the Cult to keep the Alliance and Horde fighting each other.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saturday 28th March: event involving TTF. Empty Re: Saturday 28th March: event involving TTF.

Post  Kassina Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:43 am

What time is this event going to take place? I got a traineeship from work untill 4 PM, so I'm not sure if I can make it.

~Kassina
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Saturday 28th March: event involving TTF. Empty Re: Saturday 28th March: event involving TTF.

Post  Aodhan Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:36 pm

EDIT: time has been confirmed by Redeemer as 8pm server time. The location will be the Foothold Citadel in Theramore and yes, I need to work out how we're going to get involved.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aodhan Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:09 am

So, here's the plan. Since we can hardly march into Theramore for TTF's event, we are holding our own event. I don't really know what to suggest: without revealing too much, events in Theramore are likely to result in a LOT of IC hate coming our way. Thinking about it, I'd recommend avoiding Dustwallow, boring as it sounds.

I'll need to speak to someone who will be dropping in to say "hi" to TTF on our behalf and I may hang around in Dustwallow to ensure things proceed as planned. Shall we all meet up in the Duskwood catacombs afterwards and discuss events? I had wanted us to all be present in Dustwallow, but I think TTF will come looking for us and we can't really survive a large assault from them.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down