Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event ideas: please discuss.

3 posters

Go down

Event ideas: please discuss. Empty Event ideas: please discuss.

Post  Aodhan Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:43 am

The ideas I've had floating around in my head for interesting events are:

1. Education and indoctrination. The Cult is partly a religious organisation, its faith being in the Lich King and its members frequently fanatics. We also need to ensure our necromancers continue to hone their skills and that potential necromancers are trained.

2. Various rituals involving the undead of Raven Hill. As I recall, Kassina was headed to Duskwood to investigate these undead. Perhaps we can attempt to wrest control of some of them from the local necromancer, Morbent Fel, or even bargain with him (as far as that is possible with an NPC...).

3. Weekly meetings to keep tabs on our members' activities for the glory of the Lich King, etc. On spying duty? We want to know what you've found. We need to ensure our cultists are loyal. We want to ensure our necromancers and students aren't slacking off.

4. Antagonising the forces of the Alliance. Dangerous, but we have plenty of enemies.

So, comments on these would be welcome, as well as any further contributions.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Event ideas: please discuss. Empty Re: Event ideas: please discuss.

Post  Glerad Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:47 am

I'd agree with all of these, lets try and have a bit of a mix, eh?
Glerad
Glerad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 pm

I agree, weekly meetings are good for keeping a tab on the things that have been happening, and strengthens relationships between the members of the guild. Of course, large scale events with other guilds are fun, but only possible if we have the numbers for that.

Perhaps for now, we should keep it small, guild meetings on a weekly basis, perhaps some small engagements with the Theramore Task Force and other goodietwoshoo guilds.

~Kassina
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down