Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24th March.

2 posters

Go down

24th March. Empty 24th March.

Post  Aodhan Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:19 am

Okay, sorry about the short notice, but I'd like to hold a fairly minor event tomorrow night (Tuesday), probably about 9.00 pm server time, if people are available. I'd hoped to hold this tonight, but since I was busy at the weekend, I don't seem to have had time to get something prepared.

The location I had in mind was Raven Hill, I know it's a fairly generic "evil RP" spot but it's easy to reach and usually nice and quiet. Summons will be available if enough come to assist. I'd like to get all our cultists together, issue some orders, check no one's having second thoughts about serving the Scourge and so on.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

24th March. Empty Re: 24th March.

Post  Dergo Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:37 am

Just make sure that the Mountaineers or other "goody two shoes" dont know about it... Metagaming against evil gatherings there are so common... and overused.

Otherwise, good luck with the event.

Dergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aodhan Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:48 am

Any metagamers will be ignored. To my knowledge, no one knows where we are IC.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dergo Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 pm

That never stopped the Mountaineers, or.. anyone else.

OOC knowledge about cult meetings are so quick and easy to derail into metagaming

"Oh but we just had a patrol in the area".. Says the soldiers from opposite part of the world.

That's what I loved about the Arcane Order, they could even announce a meeting to all, and hold it in the middle of the Cathedral, and none would be able to make sense out of it.

Dergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aodhan Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Mm, good point: "We just happened to be passing..."

It might be an idea to not let people outside the guild know where we're based, and to move locations all the time.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down