Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthadain's application

2 posters

Go down

Arthadain's application Empty Arthadain's application

Post  Arthadain Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Full name: Arthadain Percivele.

Class: Warlock.

Summary of your character's background: Arthadain was born into a middle class family, he had a good life as a scholar in lordaeron. His father was court magistrate and his family fared pretty well too. During the shortly after the third war his brother - David Percivele, had died in battle against the scourge. Driven by madness and rage he sought to avenge his brother. Ever more maddend upon the path of vengence. To kill what unknown forces had done this. Eventually he forgot his brother and found himself delving deep into the arts of demonology and darkness, among forbidden scrolls in the libraries of lordaeron. Whispers in the night came to him - they told of ones that could grant him power (cult of the damned). He had fled Lordaeron after it was destroyed. He now sought them out. Maddend in his quest to serve.

Why does your character want to join the Cult, or why are they already involved with the Cult?:Well part of my answer is basically in that last paragraph. Driven by maddness to serve sorta thing.

Finally, why do YOU want to join us?:Ive never done 'evil' kind of orientated RP before and I would love to give it a try. Basically because I tend to roleplay outgoing and bold characters. Maybe it would be fun to roleplay a shallowed kind of character? Thats mainly my reason.
Arthadain
Arthadain

Back to top Go down

Arthadain's application Empty Re: Arthadain's application

Post  Aodhan Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:40 am

Okay, quick question: you mention your character's brother was killed by the Scourge and your character sought to avenge this, but now wants to join the Scourge himself. Why did he stop wanting revenge and decide to side with the people who killed his brother?
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthadain Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:21 am

He was driven mad quite simply by his quest for more power and knowledge. He had ended up forgetting about his brother completely and he was told about the cult of the damned. If you will also take note that I said "unkown forces" in referrence to the scourge. So he was not aware of the cult of the damned existing at the time. So upon being driven insane. Wanting ever more knowledge and power. He now seeks them out. Forgetting about the true reason of his quest for knowledge. His brother.
Arthadain
Arthadain

Back to top Go down

Post  Aodhan Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Ah, that's clearer, also quite ironic, which I like. I also notice he studied fel magic and demonology, which often drives an individual to seek more power due to arcane corruption, regardless of the person they once were.

Try and catch me in-game and I'll see if we can arrange an IC meeting.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down