Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saegr's Application

2 posters

Go down

Saegr's Application Empty Saegr's Application

Post  Saegr Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Full name (your character, not you): Saegr Vals (Pronounced SAY-grr VALL-ss)

Class (include your IC class, if appropriate): Death Knight

Summary of your character's background (needn't be much): A farmer in Duskwood before its corruption, Saegr had only a small amount of combat experience from serving in the militia. Shortly after its corruption, there was an incident involving a then-cult of the Burning Legion, ending with the sacrifice of Saegr's wife Alyse. Saegr petitioned everyone he could for aid, but the Stormwind Military was spread too thin to mount an investigation and The Night Watch was too busy fending off the other rising evils in Duskwood. In private, Saegr swore that he would hunt down those responsible no matter what it cost him... and a voice offered him a chance.

Two days later, five bodies were found in various locations in Duskwood and Saegr had vanished.

Why does your character want to join the Cult, or why are they already involved with the Cult?: The Lich King granted him power in exchange for obedience. Though he can no longer directly serve Him, Saegr intends to uphold his promise. He understands that it is much more effectual to move in groups than alone - at least when your fellows are competent - and would have no objections to working with other individuals devoted to the service of the King.

Finally, why do YOU want to join us?: Morbid Faith is the first guild I've found that accepts Death Knights without forcing them into a predictable pattern (repentant, regretful, etc). Plus, evil characters are always fun to play, and everyone I've seen here seems intelligent and well-spoken, both major pluses in RP companions.

EDIT: Oh dear. I just now realized that I'm on Steamwheedle US, instead of EU. Oops. I suppose you can delete this, then.
Saegr
Saegr

Back to top Go down

Saegr's Application Empty Re: Saegr's Application

Post  Aodhan Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:41 am

EDIT: Oh dear. I just now realized that I'm on Steamwheedle US, instead of EU. Oops. I suppose you can delete this, then.

Ah, that's a shame, I liked your application. If it helps, I think there's a Cult of the Damned guild on Moon Guard US, but I don't know what they're like and if you're happy on SWC US, it's not much use anyway.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down