Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slar Winterbottom - Application

Go down

Slar Winterbottom - Application Empty Slar Winterbottom - Application

Post  Slar Win Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Full name (your character, not you): Slar Winterbottom

Class :(lv 80 ) Hunter, Tracker and Survivalist

Summary of your character's background and why he/she wants to join the cult: Slar Winterbottom was born and raised in Dun Morogh. Slar's parents were both of the oldfasioned kind, with a very conservative way of living, farming and sosial/political standpoint. Slar left home as a teenager, and settled down in Theramore, where he recieved training in Hunting, Tracking and Reconnaissance. Through his trainer,he was linked to the Stormwind Guard, and the Si:7. During this time, he made certain aquaintances who spoke of the lich king, and the scourge, and Slar was quickly interrested, but when his friends were arrested and executed, he stayed silent, yet remained curious and searching. he lost loyalty to the Si:7 and the Stormwind Command, but they never lost loyalty in him, so he now works as a Freelancer for them, but will turn on them in a hearbeat.

Additional comments: My playtime is limited to weekends and holidays, but play pretty much all day long when I have the oppurtunity, and attend to events as long as it falls within my playtime. I hope you will find that this is not a large problem.

Finally, why do YOU want to join us?: I wish to join because I enjoy the tight-knit feeling of a smallish guild, as well as the dark cult feeling that you have described in the guild forum post. I have long experience in RP playing, and also enjoy the professionality that you put out, and I feel I won't need to fear god-modders or power-emoters.

Cheers Smile

Slar Win

Back to top Go down

Slar Winterbottom - Application Empty Re: Slar Winterbottom - Application

Post  Aodhan Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Playtime's not an issue at all, no worries there Smile. I received your in-game mail and I'll try and contact you in-game.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down