Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Idea

5 posters

Go down

Event Idea Empty Event Idea

Post  Pathogas Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 am

After reading a few of the events listed here I cam across this one, In here it says about keeping the Alliance and Horde fighting.

Now my idea is, get the members of the Faith to get the Private or Alliance PvP tabards, and we stage an attack on Stonard or another Horde settlement. It's nothing huge, but it enforces the idea of keeping the Alliance and Hrde fighting. An unprovked attack. The Tabards serve as a disguise that we are an enforcment of the Alliance army.

What do we think?

Pathogas

Back to top Go down

Event Idea Empty Re: Event Idea

Post  Dergo Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:31 am

It's a simple and useful tactic. Even though there is officially declared open war between the Horde and Alliance, a armed assault against any Horde settlements within the Marshes or Barrens is a good idea, puts more pressure on Theramore Task Force.

However I would recommend contacting and involving only some Horde at first, so that Theramore Task Force can't interfere IC, No offence if anyone of you read this, but I suspect a succesful mission by the cult would open up more RP for all parties.

Morbid Faith will have managed a good mission.
Horde, such as TEC will retaliate.
Theramore Task Force takes the blame and fights back.
Morbid Faith can snatch the bodies afterwards.

Dergo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kivare Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:17 am

Just so you know, if it was properly organised, contacting the TTF in advance would not result in them interfering before the organised time. They know well enough not to spoil plans that are set out specifically. But, you are right. MF would need to be successful to open up rp to a wider set of people.

Having participated in a rp/pvp event in the last week with the TEC and had an extremely good time with it, I would say this idea is one that should be pushed ahead. Without a doubt. And if you want to have the TTF involved at some point, let me know and I can arrange it.

Kivare

Back to top Go down

Post  Aodhan Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:29 am

We would like TTF involved: specifically, we would like to keep you folks busy Smile
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kivare Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:11 am

And in keeping them busy, keep ourselves busy? Good thinking there, Batman. Just be sure to go through me. Me I say! Or I shall be all sad and pouty and all like... 'why didn't they ask Matafleur...?'

But seriously, the TTF are always on the look out for rp. Especially with you guys as you are all so awesome. I like the 'pinning the blame' idea. Is underhanded and nefarious indeed. I suggest maybe getting a hold of, somehow, Theramore tabards and Marines badges, and planting them. I would also say leave some sort of note indicating the TTF's involvement...but maybe that is a bit 'obviously a set-up' and maybe pushing it too far.

Kivare

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:37 am

Not neccesarily a note Mata, but a scroll containing orders given to the captain of the regiment sounds plausible.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kivare Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:10 am

Yeh, that is what I was thinking, but how likely is it that a scroll with formal orders would be left in the field of battle? Smacks of obvious set up to me... Being a little too convenient perhaps...

But maybe it's just me. I have been known to have silly thoughts.
Infact, I am having one right now...

Kivare

Back to top Go down

Post  Ardonal Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:34 am

How to blame the TTF for the attack if we wear tabards of the Stormwind Army? Smile

Ardonal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kivare Fri May 01, 2009 12:37 am

By wearing the Theramore Tabard, not the Stormwind Army ones... It would make sense to pin the blame on a set of people who can retaliate and react ic, and so further the rp for ourselves... Smile

Kivare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down