Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any rumours concerning Aodhan and Kassina...

5 posters

Go down

Any rumours concerning Aodhan and Kassina... Empty Any rumours concerning Aodhan and Kassina...

Post  Aodhan Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:21 am

...are completely untrue. Yes, that sort of rumour. Yuck.

(Thank you, Zeiko Shocked )
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Any rumours concerning Aodhan and Kassina... Empty Re: Any rumours concerning Aodhan and Kassina...

Post  Kassina Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:51 am

Sick bastards...

~Kassina
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Any rumours concerning Aodhan and Kassina... Empty Re: Any rumours concerning Aodhan and Kassina...

Post  Aodhan Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 am

Tsk, bloody Alliance, I sometimes feel we're the only sane ones 'round here *sniffs*
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kivare Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:35 am

You mean...you...*points at Aodhan* ...and, you...*points at Kassina*

You been like...hopping on the good foot to do the bad thing?

That is well nasty, mate. Proper.

I am shocked an appalled!!

Kivare

Back to top Go down

Post  Aodhan Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:00 am

Nonono we haven't, that's the point!
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kivare Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:27 am

You know what they say. No smoke without a fire.

Except smokemachines.

But only them!!

Kivare

Back to top Go down

Post  Aodhan Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:32 am

Yeah, I reckon it's one of those smokemachines causing it, y'know. We might have some fire later when I catch Zeiky, mind Razz
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kivare Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:36 am

Sweeeet!

Can I bring mallows? And will we have a Guy? Maybe....maybe Zeiko can be the Guy...

And we'll have burgers and fireworks and sparklers and those flourescent wrist-bands and make a party out of it.

And then we can have a massive rave and get hammered.

Kivare

Back to top Go down

Post  Aodhan Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:48 am

And and we could bake potatoes wrapped in tinfoil in the fire.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kivare Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 am

OMG!

We so have to do that...I haven't had potatoes baked in foil in aaaaaages!

bounce Lets like, get a big wickerman going and then dance 'round that too. Maybe Zeiko can go in that!
Yup. And no getting it on for you two... *glares at Ao and Kassy* ...even if you get hammered. It ain't natural.

Kivare

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeiko Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:55 am

Oh, boo hoo. Just accept that you're destined to love each other already. Navras and Bestila could have done a lot worse, trust me. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Zeiko on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Zeiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Aodhan Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:38 am

But but she's all dead and rotting and stuff, I'm not sleeping with that!
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeiko Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 am

Oooh.. Harsh... Rejection is such a sad thing... Sorry, Kas. It doesn't look likely Sad

Zeiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Glerad Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:39 am

Probably just as well, you saw what he did to his last lover
Glerad
Glerad

Back to top Go down

Post  Aodhan Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:40 pm

I mean...uh...no offence, but she's not my type. The last one wasn't either. Um. I'll stop digging and shut up.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down