Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your character..as a Raid Boss, Instance Boss and/or NPC?

3 posters

Go down

Your character..as a Raid Boss, Instance Boss and/or NPC? Empty Your character..as a Raid Boss, Instance Boss and/or NPC?

Post  Davius Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Saw this whilst stalking randomly around the WoW EU Forums, seemed like a pretty neat somthing to do to kill some spare time and/or bordem! Feel free to do your characters, would love to see what all your characters would be like as a NPC or a Raid/Instance boss Very Happy

NPC

Name: Lord Von Osternmark
Faction: Alliance

Click 1 - "Make it quick.."
Click 2 - "What is it?! I have urgent matters to attend too 'adventurer'!"
Click 3 - "<Sigh> What?.."
Click 4 - "Speak.."
Click 5 - "<Growl> You are starting to wear on my patience.."
Click 6 - "Leave me, pest!"
Click 7 - "If it were not for the guards-- "
Click 8 - "Why must you pester me so, you insignificant gnat!!"

Raid Boss

Name: Necromancer Davius Von Osternmark

Upon killing the first selection of Pre-Boss Raid Mobs (Skeletons) Davius will speak the following.

Pre-Battle 1 - "My my.. the Alliance/Horde has sent quite the formidable force. Still..your puny arsenal of palor tricks and tooth-pick weaponry pales in comparison to my might! Surrender now and your suffering will be naught, your deaths..quik!"

Upon killing the second selection of Pre-Boss Raid Mobs (Skeletons and Ghouls) Davius will speak the following.

Pre-Battle 2 - "Well it appears you have no intention of surrender..how very sad. You seal your fates with this resistance, this meddling in my plans! You will die here, all of you! Yet in death you shall find no paradise, only eternal damnation as a mindless minion of the Master!"

Upon killing the third selection of Pre-Boss Raid Mobs (Skeletons, Ghouls and Lichx2) Davius will speak the following.

Pre-Battle 3 - "Is it bravery that drives you so, or stupidity?! Are you so blinded by your self-righteousness, so arrogant and foolish that you cannot see that you face powers that shadows your pitiful rabble?! Fine..come you 'brave' heroes of Azeroth, you mighty warriors of the Alliance/Horde. Come to your doom, to the inevitable death that i shall bring upon you all!"

Aggro - "I am the reaper!.."

Deathcoil - "A slight morsel, breif taste...of the suffering to come!.."

Death and Decay - "Let flesh peel..like pus flow..let your innards and entrails flake and crumble to dust!!.."

75% Health - "Your arrogance, stupidity..it will be your undoing! Breathe your last breaths, savour what is left of your insignificant lives!"

Deathcoil Volly - "My power is limitless, Necrotic might..beyond comprihention!.."

50% Health - "If you cherish life so much, why do you throw your lives away here, why?! Aargh! You will die, your bodies will litter the floor to decay and rot upon one another, but you shall receive no paradise..no eternal slumber. You will rise again, and you..-will-..serve!"

Blight Nova - "Death consumes all!!.."

25% Health - "Nnnaaarrrgh! So i may have underestimated you to a certain extent, but that does not change the inevitable..you will die! Maybe though..not by my hand. Hehehehe..yes, oh dear little heroes..i have a few friends that wish to play. Come..you sleepless dead, come..come and...'play'!"

Davius teleports to an un-reachable balcony.

Legion of the Dead is cast at this point.

Legion of the Dead add's deafeated, Davius teleports back into the battle.

Re-Enter - "My pets, my minions..my loyal servants! It will take months to raise them all again! Oh..you will pay, you will all pay! I will make you suffer..slowly..painfully! You will learn the true meaning of pain today, what it means to truely suffer! And then..you will DIE!!"

1% Health - "N-No...wait..please, i beg of you..mercy..mer--"

Davius teleports to an un-reachable balcony.

Balcony Speech 1 - "Hahahaha, fools..pitiful little wh-whelps. You..you may have won here, but you..acheive nothing from this minor victory! The Master..will see to it that you meet your ends, the extinguishing of life is an inevitability after all. You will soon learn, but when you d-do...it..it will be far too late!"

Davius opens a Necrotic Portal behind himself.

Balcony Speec 2 - "We..will meet again, that i know for certain. Th-The next time however..i shall be m-more prepared, the next time it shall be you..who will taste defeat. Next time..heroes of Azeroth......next time..."

Davius limps into the portal, vanishing as it closes.

Davius' Spells

Deathcoil - Just like the Death Knight spell, yet the damage is tweaked for damage output expected from a Raid Boss spell.

Death and Decay - Like Deathcoil, just like the Death Knight spell with damage tweaked for the damage output expected from a Raid Boss spell. At the same time the Death and Decay has a larger radius by 2-3 yards.

Deathcoil Volly - A volly of Deathcoils that is launched to all targets around Davius. It deals the same damage as a single Deathcoil yet, to make things a little more fun, applies a 5 Minute Curse to the target which reduces Healing received by 50%.

Blight Nova - The entire room where the battle is staged is consumed in a 20 second layer of Blight which deals 5000 Damage every 5 seconds (depending on Shadow Resistance). The Blight also slows the affected's movement speed by 75% their attack speed by 75% their damage done by 50% as well as their chance to hit by 25%.

Legion of the Dead - Like Army of the Dead but..more awsome Ghoulage. The Legion of the Dead spell is a spell, or rather event during the battle, where waves of Undead are sent towards you..the waves are as follows:

Wave 1 - 4 Skeletons, 2 Ghouls

Wave 2 - 6 Skeletons, 3 Ghouls, 1 Necromancer

Wave 3 - 6 Skeletons, 4 Ghouls, 2 Necromancers

Wave 4 - 10 Skeletons, 5 Ghouls, 2 Necromancers, 1 Abomination

Wave 5 - 15 Skeletons, 6 Ghouls, 4 Necromancers, 1 Abomination

Wave 6 - 10 Ghouls, 6 Necromancers, 2 Abominations, 1 Flesh Giant

Wave 7 - 10 Ghouls, 10 Necromancers, 2 Flesh Giants

Wave 8 - 15 Ghouls, 4 Abominations, 2 Flesh Giants

Wave 9 - 20 Ghouls, 4 Flesh Giants

Wave 10 - 100 Ghouls (The 10th waves mobs are one shotable, its just meant to make the raiders soil themselves and panic Twisted Evil )

Loot

Yes there is loot, even though there is no body to kill. Its in a chest that would be somewhere in the room, openeable once the conflict is over. Loot is as follows, not bothered with stats:

[Von Osternmark Family Signet] - Ring, Caster DPS

[Tattered Robes of the Grand Necromancer] - Chest, Cloth, Caster DPS

[Crusader Tymofy's Skull] - Off-Hand, Healer

[Skull-Mask of Deathly Visage] - Plate, Head, Melee DPS

[Osternmark Cuirass] - Plate, Chest, Tank

[Blade of Reiger Von Osternmark] - Two-Handed Sword, Melee DPS

[Flesh-Clad Boots] - Leather, Boots, Melee DPS

[Tendon Rippers of the Ghoul] - Chain, Hands, Melee DPS

[Scourge Stone Staff of the Grand Necromancer] - Staff, Caster DPS

Anyway, thats it so far. Who knows..i might have some time to kill or be bored in the future..and come back to give stats to those items! Very Happy
Davius
Davius

Back to top Go down

Your character..as a Raid Boss, Instance Boss and/or NPC? Empty Re: Your character..as a Raid Boss, Instance Boss and/or NPC?

Post  Aodhan Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:35 am

Okay, here goes...

Raid/instance boss

Abilities:

Arcane Explosion (to annoy the melee and healers): as for the mage spell.
Unstable Affliction (to annoy priests with Decursive): as for the warlock spell.
Shadowbolt: cast on primary aggro target, deals x direct damage.
Corruption: like the warlock spell. Cast on a random target, ticks for a significant amount of damage, will need healing through or dispelling.
Drain Life: cast on primary aggro target, restores a significant amount of health, should be interrupted.

Phase 1: casts shadowbolts on the tank and UA/Corruption on random raid members, arcane explosion, etc etc.
Phase 2: summons two skeleton guardians that need to be CCed/offtanked and DPSed down. Vulnerable to shackle, traps, turn evil etc. Boss continues to attack while the skeletons are up, but takes 70% less damage until they are both killed.

Alternates between phases: leaves Phase 1 at 75% health, 50% health and 25% health, leaves Phase 2 when the skeletons are killed. Enrages at 10% health, dealing 50% more damage. Goes berserk after 10 minutes and will stamp all over the raid.

Aggro: How kind of you to visit me, it's been so long since I last had company. I shall be sure to make your stay...eventful...

Phase 1: "I'll deal with you myself, then!"

Phase 2: "Aren't my minions beautiful? You'll be just like them soon, won't that be nice?"

Player death: "Join us!"

Drain Life: "Ahh, that feels good..."

Enrage: "Why won't you just DIE?"

Death: "It's not over...not yet..."

Shinies (a.k.a Drama Magnets):

[Mantle of Dark Secrets] cloth shoulders: Spi/sta/int/spellpower. Sockets: 1 red/1 yellow.

[Light's Grace]: caster(healing) shield: stamina/intellect/spellpower/mp5. Sockets: 1R

[Robe of Bones]: mail caster DPS chest, sta/int/+hit/spellpower. Sockets: 1R/1B/1Y.

[Band of the Whispering Dead]: physical DPS ring, attack power/crit/hit.

[Defender's Fortitude]: tanking trinket: +x defence rating, chance when struck with a melee or ranged attack to increase dodge rating by x for 15 seconds.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your character..as a Raid Boss, Instance Boss and/or NPC? Empty Re: Your character..as a Raid Boss, Instance Boss and/or NPC?

Post  Kassina Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 am

Hmm, interesting, here's my go.

Raid boss:

Abilities:

Heart Strike: Strikes all enemies in a frontal cone for 8000 base damage, and puts a bleed debuff on the tank, and any other who have been hit by it.

Strangulate: Silence's a caster or a healer.

Mark of Blood: Puts a Mark of Blood on a random person in the raid, whenever the marked enemy deals damage to a target, that target is healed for 10 %, require's to be decursed.

Death and Decay: A devastating attack that deals 5000 damage every second for 10 seconds long.

Rune Strike: A devastating melee attack which hits for 15000 damage, takes 5 seconds to charge, caster can not turn in place to face foes.

Death Coil volley: A basic death coil attack, except everybody gets to enjoy the loving wonders of having their skin melt.

Phase one:

You are introduced to a large arena like chamber, littered with the corpses of both the Horde and the Alliance, and in the middle stands Kassina.

Before the raid gets to engage her, another group of Horde/alliance NPC's, depending on which faction you play, attack. And get murdered with ease.

Pre fight speech:

"Ah, more of the Alliance dog's, come to kill me have you? You're certainly welcome to try, like many have before you. But let this be known, you've come to face death itself this day, and just like the rest, you'll face a fate worse then death! Come! Come and feath death in all your might and glory, and watch as I shatter it under the heel's of my boots!"

The room shakes, and the dead NPC's that litter the chamber rise again and attack the raid. After two minutes, she'll engage the raid herself. At 75 % health she'll enter phase 2. The raid will be knocked back, and 3 gates at each end of the room open, releasing a fearsome abomination from each gate. After phase 2 has ended at 50 %, she'll enter phase 3, and 4 dancing ruinic weapons float around the chamber, hitting people at random, their damage is not as great, but they can do the same attacks as Kassina. At 25 % health, she'll jump to a balcony, casting Army of the Dead, and every ghoul, skeleton and abomination that litter the arena's floor will come back to life and engage the raid group, these however can be 1 shotted, except for the abomination's who'll require a seperate tank each. After this she'll jump back down and continue the fight till about 10 %, when she enraged and does 160 % increased damage, and spams death coil volley.

Aggro: "So be it mortals, prepare yourselves!"

Phase 1: "Tougher then I expected, no worry. I'll deal with you myself!"

Phase 2: "I have a little suprise for you!"

Phase 3: "Taste steel, mongrels!"

Phase 4: "Enough! Lets see how you deal with an army!"

Player Death: "Pathetic!"

Heart Strike: "I shall make you bleed!"

Strangulate: "Silence!"

Mark of Blood: "You're suffering only makes me stronger!"

Death and Decay: "I hope you rot!"

Rune Strike: "I will crush you!"

Death Coil volley: "I shall enjoy watching you suffer!"

Enrage: "I have had it with you mongrels! Prepare to face death!"

Death: "This is not over, mortals! We shall meet again, and then, you will not be so lucky!" She then casts Death gate and dissapears, leaving behind a chest filled with shiny 1337 epixx!

Loot table:

[Blade of Unending Thirst] Melee DPS, dagger.

[Axe of Blood]Melee DPS, 2 handed axe.

[Ring of Frost] Tanking ring.

[Staff of the Ghoul] Caster staff.

[Straps of the Abomination] Chest plate, typical tanking stats.

[Bulwark of the dead] Healing shield of paladins.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum