Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caitus Deathguise

2 posters

Go down

Caitus Deathguise Empty Caitus Deathguise

Post  Caitus Deathguise Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:05 am

Full name: Caitus Deathguise

Class: DeathKnight

Summary of your character's background: A twisted man even in life, he enjoyed the pain and misery of others on a daily basis, even going as far as kidnapping others just to kill them in a slow and painful manner. When the Scourge invaded with their Undead legions, Caitus was drawn to them, seeing their power and how they slaughtered and devoured their victims. He willingly gave himself to the Scourge.
Eventually he died and returned as the Undead. A Terrible Undying DeathKnight of the Scourge, he slew many in the Lich Kings name. he started to descend more andmore into a state of Undeath, consuming the flesh of those he killed,, his flesh began to decay. He walks with a slight shamble and often wears shrouds or helmets to conceal his rotting face. He hates Life and still holds true to his Kings words "All Life, must end"he still hears the words of his King and revels in glorious battle, the Lich Kings will must be done. No matter the cost. So far from the Undead Legions he seeks a way to serve the Lich King in other ways.

Why does your character want to join the Cult, or why are they already involved with the Cult?: Caitus seeks ways to serve the Lich King. He is so far from the side of his King and perhaps he could bring about humanities destruction and the end of the living through more subtle means.

Finally, why do YOU want to join us?: Iv'e always been interested in Morbid Faith but iv'e just never got around to creating a character to apply for joini8ng. I enjoy playing Evil characters, to be more specific Scourge Undead. I just hope i will be allowed to join, i can imagine the fun i would have in a guild for the Scourge.

Caitus Deathguise

Back to top Go down

Caitus Deathguise Empty Re: Caitus Deathguise

Post  Aodhan Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Looks all right to me, get in touch with me in-game and we'll arrange an IC meeting.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum