Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of the Plague!

3 posters

Go down

The Return of the Plague! Empty The Return of the Plague!

Post  Kassina Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:38 am

[IC]

"And so it begins."

Twelve carts pulled by two horse's each entered the small town of South Shore, each guarded by two of the Knights of the Ebon Blade. Or so the town's folk thought. The truth was however, far from that. The Cult of the Damned had infiltrated their ranks, using their position as a mayor grain supplier to their advantage, so they could spread the plague in Stormwind yet again, in the hopes of finnaly destroying the kingdom that resisted, and fought back against the Scourge for so long.

As the cart's aproached the docks in South Shore, they were inspected one last time, and passed.

"Load them into the cargo hold lads! They ain't gonna do it themselves!"

The deckhands quickly set out to load the cargo onto the ship, thinking it too be just ordinary grain and cider, destined for Stormwind. As they finished loading it all, they checked it one more time, everything was there.

The ship raised it's sail's, pulled up the walking board, untied the ropes holding it to the dock and left, eventually dissapearing at the horizon.

"Everything has been set into motion, soon they shall feel our wrath."

The group of death knights left South Shore, returning to Hillsbrad.

[OOC]

Hello!

Morbid Faith is proud to present the Return of the Plague.

This event, is as you might have guessed, the return of the plague to the kingdom of Stormwind, but with a new twist. We'll have the standard infected grain, but we'll also send barrels of plagued cider.

The date for this event is not known yet, but expect it too be soon, and it'll last a week, where Morbid Faith will do all sorts of nasty stuff while Stormwind is in Chaos.

Everyone is invited to take part in this event, be it the mighty heroes trying to find out the source of all this trouble, or a victim of it, who'll eventually come back as a minion of the Scourge!

I shall update this post with the date and time, when their decided on, seeing as this is going to be a big event, it'll take allot of planning, and should you have any idea's, please do share.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Plague! Empty Re: The Return of the Plague!

Post  Kivare Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:28 am

Looks good, Kass, just the odd typo. I have always been of the opinion that short, sweet posts catch the eye more, and will get more attention. So it looks freaking awesome to me.

I have made a little silly thing for Kivare in her rp bit on the other forum section. If you like I can post it when you put it all on the realm forum, to help encourage more to add ic posts and get a good feeling going with it all.

Kivare

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Right, listen up people!

We'll be moving into the village of Hillsbrad in two day's, on tuesday the 21st, where we'll start researching on how to infect the cider. I'm estimating on it lasting about 5 day's.

The event will start on the 27th of april, and last till the 3rd of march. During which we'll do all sorts of nasty things.

Got any questions, shoot!
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:56 am

Correction, this will now start on the 4th of may.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat May 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Bit of an update;

It'll be a two stage event;

Monday: The first shipments of plagued grain are to arrive in Stormwind.

Wednesday: The shipments of plagued alcohol will arrive, and the shit hits the fan for the booze loving people.

In the mean time, I was thinking of doing some things in Stormwind and Theramore, preferably attacking Theramore and Stormwind.

If you got any idea's on any kind of things you'd like to do while this event's taking place, let me know.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Aodhan Sun May 03, 2009 9:43 am

I'd be content to keep to plaguing places, rather than attacking too.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down