Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Antonnin Gregory Falcar

2 posters

Go down

Mr. Antonnin Gregory Falcar Empty Mr. Antonnin Gregory Falcar

Post  Antonnin Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Mr. Antonnin Gregory Falcar, Necromancer, former Apprentice of magic at the Violet City ( Warlock )

Mr. Falcar left home at the tender age of ten years old, his father was a local baker in the fair city of Boralus, capital and pride and joy of the remaining Kul Tiras navy. He left Boralus hiding aboard, a trade frigate which went between Southshore and Boralus trading variouse goods, stowing aboard under the main deck he befriended in a wizard, a Mr. Arugal, who had been to Boralus studying the kul tiras geomancers, who assisted in making sure the wind blew swiftly for their naval ships.

With Arugal, Mr Falcar headed to Dalaren, the violet city, and studying under Arugal mastering many arts of Magic, but as many do he hungered for more. Many years past and he achieved the rank of Arcanist under the banner of the Kirin Tor, but then the day came, the scourge beasts struck Dalaren , despite their efforts it was destroyed, staying with his master Arugal, who during this fight ordered Mr. Falcar to steal the "The Book of Ur" they left Dalaren lost and bewildred, Mr. Falcar's master became more and more vengeful as days past, they took refuge in the abandoned keep of Shadowfang hiding from Undead search parties, Arugal began to research the Book, hatching a plan to summon a great beast race which would be used to rid the scourge from the land, but Mr. Falcar, pleaded him not too, the great Wizard Ur, didn't as it was his notes Arugal worked from.

Mr. Falcar left his masters side that day for the first time in ten years, and has not returned since, for the past 8 years Mr. Falcar has been roaming the World in search for people who would accept him, and his skills.

Mr. Antonnin Gregory Falcar, wishes to join the cult so he may furthor his research into the Dark arts, and Necromancy as he believes demonic summoning to be dull and corrupting.

I wish to join you cause you sound like great guild to be in , and i enjoy rping cult and evil style rp.

Thanks for reading ^^

Antonnin

Back to top Go down

Mr. Antonnin Gregory Falcar Empty Re: Mr. Antonnin Gregory Falcar

Post  Aodhan Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:46 am

Thanks for your application, I think a few of us have read through it now. My main problem's with your character being that close to a lore figure like Arugal...
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mr. Antonnin Gregory Falcar Empty Reply

Post  Antonnin Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 am

Well it's not realy that my character is that close with him it's in the past, in just wanted to put somthing into my characters past that could represent where he learn't his style of magic, plus he left his side, and no longer commuinicates nor recall's him.

Also , lore wise arugal was slain and brought back to life as a shade by arthas.

Antonnin

Back to top Go down

Mr. Antonnin Gregory Falcar Empty Re: Mr. Antonnin Gregory Falcar

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum