Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aramand "Eagle Eye" Rhinebrand

2 posters

Go down

Aramand "Eagle Eye" Rhinebrand Empty Aramand "Eagle Eye" Rhinebrand

Post  Aramand Rhinebrand Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:01 am

Full name: Aramand Marino Joseph Rinebrand

Class: Rogue (Illusionist, Spy, minor Mysticist)

Summary of your character's background: Aramand was born to Joseph and Elenai Rhinebrand on a farm in Hillsbrad. His father worked as a spy in Alterac, keeping Lord Perenholde in check after the orcish invasion. The family had survived through both wars, when the plague hit. Aramand's mother could not afford to keep him by herself any more, and so sent him to the orphanage in far away Stormwind. During the war, Aramand lost contact with his parents, and living on a farm, hr didn't have any childhood friends either. He regarded the children and matrons in Stormwind as his family, until he grew old enough to leave and fend for himself. After the war, he tracked down his mother only to find out she was taken by the Scourge. Unwilling to look for her any more, for fear of finding her in a gruesome fashion, he went to look for his father instead, and found him. Just as the mindless minions were about to end his life forever, his father had saved him, by calling them off. To his horror Aramand found his father had become a Death Knight, and had died at least once.

Why does your character want to join the Cult, or why are they already involved with the Cult?: Feeling as though the world had given up on him, Aramand gave in to the Scourge, and so his father tought him all of his old tricks as a spy and rogue. Because of his abilities, Aramand was made a living agent amonst the Scourge's ranks, and was placed in a small but rapidly growing sect known as Morbid Faith.

Finally, why do YOU want to join us?: I'm looking for a good RP guild to chillax in once in a while, and yours seems nice enough. I've never RPed on SWC before either and finally the whole Scourge cult idea is... neat.

Aramand Rhinebrand

Back to top Go down

Aramand "Eagle Eye" Rhinebrand Empty Re: Aramand "Eagle Eye" Rhinebrand

Post  Aodhan Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 am

Hello, Aramand, thanks for your application, I've gone and amended my post on the RP forum to direct people here.

Anyway...the reason we like people to apply here is so we have a record of people's backstories and motivations, it's good to be able to check and discuss those. Nothing stands out as wrong here and as I said earlier, we really do need more rogues, spies and normal people. I'm happy to accept you into the guild, so shall we arrange an IC meeting? (We usually invite people in-character, unless anyone has any objections.)
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aramand Rhinebrand Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm fine with an IC meeting, but it might have to wait a few days as the internet on the computer with WoW installed on it (using a laptop now) is down.

Aramand Rhinebrand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down