Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild rules.

Go down

Guild rules. Empty Guild rules.

Post  Aodhan Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 am

1. We are trying to maintain a Cult presence among the Alliance and this is not going to be possible if we're really obvious about being Scourge-aligned. If you honestly think standing in Stormwind yelling "The Lich King rules!!" is subtle, this is not the guild for you.

2. Clothing: If you dress like a cultist, you will be treated like one. Normal folks loathe the Scourge and will react accordingly and we will probably not come and bail you out. The Cult of the Damned does not have a uniform, but you may wish to wear something more appropriate than everyday clothing to Cult events.

Note on the tabard: The idea is for the tabard to be the closest we have to a uniform. For this reason, I suggest not wearing it around town.

3. Behaviour: If we decide someone in the guild is persistently being an arse, that someone will be removed from the guild. We wish to maintain a reasonably mature atmosphere in the guild. Yes, this means everyone, officers, myself, everyone. I will also not tolerate insubordination: officers are officers for a reason and while abuse of their powers will not be tolerated either, some respect is in order here.

4. Attendance: I understand real life has to come first and that inevitably, not everyone will be able to get to events all the time, but we are a small guild and it really helps if members attend events. I will be posting events up on this forum, if regular events are being held at a bad time for you, please let me know.

5. Being evil and consequences: It's no fun if the bad guys can skip around maiming people with impunity. Bear in mind we are deeply unpopular IC and that actions have consequences: you may have to leave town in a hurry and permanently or wind up one head shorter. Also, I don't want to see any of those stupid fights in which neither side will back down and take a bit of damage, it's ridiculous. If you're surrounded by guards trying to kick your head in, react accordingly. The best way out of such a situation is to not get into trouble in the first place.

6. Penalties: unless your behaviour is particularly awful, you can expect warnings and chances to improve if there are problems with your roleplay or general attitude. Minor issues will result in one of the officers having a word; more serious incidents will result in a warning and we keep a record of these. If, after three official warnings, you are showing no signs of making an effort and the bad behaviour continues, you will be removed from the guild.

Last edited by Aodhan on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guild rules. Empty Re: Guild rules.

Post  Aodhan Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:26 am

This has been sticked to make it more obvious. We will not hesitate to kick someone who cannot abide by these rules.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down