Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: trial periods.

Go down

IMPORTANT: trial periods. Empty IMPORTANT: trial periods.

Post  Aodhan Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:49 am

From now on, I am imposing a trial period of fourteen days for all new members. You will be ranked as a Neophyte for that time and any major infringement of our rules WILL lead to a guild kick. That means if I see proof of you god-emoting, powergaming or displaying a bad attitude, you will be out. Now, I'm willing to overlook genuine mistakes and slip-ups, we all make them, myself included. I will not, however, put up with obvious disrespect for other roleplayers - and persistent god-emoting and so on comes under this.

You are also expected to attend at least two events in that period. They don't have to be big, organised events or meetings, any spontaneous RP that happens to be going on will do.

I don't think this is harsh, not at all. I am just asking that members of this guild abide by our rules. I'm not demanding that everyone be a perfect roleplayer - just that you show consideration for others. Complaints from other RPers can take an awful lot of time to deal with and can do a hell of a lot of damage to our reputation. I also expect constructive criticism from myself and my officers to be acknowledged and for an effort made to improve. If you don't like the sound of all this, please do not apply, since it is likely you will not enjoy your time in this guild.

If you're new to RP and not sure what all this means and what's acceptable, please do let me know. I'm happy to help newcomers, but I can't do that if I'm unaware of the situation.
Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum