Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary...

Go down

Dear Diary... Empty Dear Diary...

Post  Kivare Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 am

Looking on Kivare's desk you can't fail to notice a bright pink diary, with the words 'Property of Kivare Bennett. Do Not Open!' across the front. Of course you have to open it and take a look, and your eyes scan the first page it opens to.

Tuesday 14th of April

Today was very special! I finally got some things right...Alphy was totally pleased with me, cos I did good.
I think I am getting to be more useful. And he is wanting to have me around more. He tryed out his new coins on me. The first one worked and changed. The second hurt me bad. But Alphy said it was supposed to so it was ok. I met this little gnome, who was odd looking and didn't look like she had washed her hair in ages. She was mean to me, but Alphy didn't do anything! He told me off after for being rude or something, so I need to be careful what I say. Later on, we met this big lady, who had a scary voice and talked in a funny way, like she was in a big room. She showed me how to hold a sword and swing it good. She said I was quick! I am going to go help Alphy with something in a Lamb. At least that is what I think he said. I hope I don't let him down.

Kivare

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary... Empty Re: Dear Diary...

Post  Kivare Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:24 am

Kivare slouched in her chair and stared at the many glass jars and vials crowding the long table in Alphonso's laboratory.
Sighing loudly she leaned forward and started to tug at her gloves, feeling boredom crash down on her in a depressing wave. What was Alphonso doing? He had smiled at her and rubbed her cheek fondly, as he always did when he was pleased with her, just before he left. Curiousity burned in her mind and fueled her desire to be up and finding out, but fear kept her sitting in boredom looking at his many, in her opinion, dull experiments.
'This must be to do with the whole plague-the-major-cities thing he was discussing with that Kassina woman', she thought as a faint smile played on her lips. 'I hope it gets as far as Theramore. I really do. Stupid Theramores...deserve every bit of pain they get.'
Standing up suddenly she stretched with a loud yawn, clumsily knocking over a glass jar. Yelping in surprise she looked around gingerly, as if waiting for Alphonso to jump out, and then pushed the broken pieces under the cloth covering the table to the floor with her foot. He'll never know...

Kivare

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum