Morbid Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information for applicants -PLEASE READ. [UPDATED 2/10/11]

3 posters

Go down

Information for applicants -PLEASE READ. [UPDATED 2/10/11] Empty Information for applicants -PLEASE READ. [UPDATED 2/10/11]

Post  Admin Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:07 am

Please use the following template for applications:

1. Character's name - their in-game name and their full in-character name.

2. OOC class, IC class (if applicable).

3. A short summary of their background. We are especially interested in knowing how your character has come to the point where they would consider either studying necromancy or consorting with necromancers, given the history of necromancy-based cults in Azeroth. You don't need to write reams and reams of back story and it is actually preferred for this section to be kept clear and concise. The information given matters far more than the amount written!

4. Finally, tell us why you feel you and your character are both suited to Morbid Faith. There are several things to bear in mind here. If your character is inclined towards telling everyone with ears that they are a necromancer and this world will burn, your character will not be suited to the guild. We are not interested in taking over the world or seeing Stormwind fall or whatever. We are not cackling Saturday morning cartoon bad guys. We are mostly scholars of the forbidden arts and what we want most is the peace and security in which to practice those arts. We can't have that with a bunch of paladins breathing down our necks because someone was talking too loudly in the pub.

Additionally, the guild does have an IC command structure and characters who look to be compromising the safety of the group or who get a bit too lippy with their superiors will be in trouble. We are not the guild to which you bring a character with massive authority problems.

At the end of your application, please include the following:

<I have read and understood the "Information for applicants" thread.>

Do not take it personally if we reject your application. We have had a few bad apples among our recruits in the past and as a result, have tightened up our recruitment process. If we deem you unsuitable, it is because we believe you would not fit in with Morbid Faith and not because we dislike you personally.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://morbidfaith.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Information for applicants -PLEASE READ. [UPDATED 2/10/11] Empty Re: Information for applicants -PLEASE READ. [UPDATED 2/10/11]

Post  Davius Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Full Name: Davius Aran Von Osternmark

Class: Necromancer (IC-Class offcourse, actualy a Death Knight)

Background: Davius was born into nobility and raised in nobolity, he received the best education money could buy and physical training from his own father. His parents wanted their son to become a man of Justice and Law, a Knight of the Silver Hand. Yet their dreams were severed, the Scourge invasion thrust Davius down another path. His family was slaughtered with the many others that were slain by the tide of death what swept over the Lordaeron. Davius' death was a short one however, soon after his family and himself had been slaughtered, the young Davius found himself risen from the grave to join the ranks of the Scourge as a obedient servant of the Lich King.
Davius today is secretly a Necromancer within the Cult of the Damned, hiding his true alligiance under a veil of lies as he claims to be one of the Ebon Blade. He covers his dark, remorseless side with figned emotion and warmth towards others, his cunning and sly making it almost too easy for Davius to linger within the crowds as they are none the wiser as to where his loyalty truely lies.

Why does your character want to join the Cult, or why are they already involved with the Cult?: Davius is allready a member of the infamous Cult of the Damned, considered amongst their number as a powerful Necromancer due the comination of his knowledge in Necrotic Magics and his nack in Alchemy.

Why do YOU want to join us?: Mainly the want to RP Davius as an evil character yet not be alone when i do. Its hard to have much impact on the 'good-guys' when your on your own, its kind of like a pebble going against a Tsunami. So, with that in mind i thought i'd look for an evil society/guild/community. At first i was wondering if 'The Dark Embrace' would be a good choice, but after some 'research' and asking around i decided not to bother, then i spotted you folks whilst stalking around on the Forums and it caught my attention. I thought i'd apply to see if i could get in after i tweaked my character's background a little bit, finally being in a evil guild would probably give me more
reason to play. As fun as Theramore Task Force is (the guild im currently in) playing as a Good aligned character..is just not as fun as playing an Evil aligned character!
Davius
Davius

Back to top Go down

Information for applicants -PLEASE READ. [UPDATED 2/10/11] Empty Re: Information for applicants -PLEASE READ. [UPDATED 2/10/11]

Post  Aodhan Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Hi Davius,

Thanks for the application, I'd be happy to have you in the guild. I'll see if I can catch you in-game.

(On an unrelated note, this is entirely my fault for not mentioning this in the original post, but it may keep the forum neater if we have a separate topic for each application. I'll just lock this thread to avoid any confusion.)

Aodhan
Aodhan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum